Plenary talks will be presented at the opening sessions and at the topical sessions running in parallel, and invited and contributed talks will be given at the topical sessions running in parallel. There will be two poster sessions.
- Plenary Talks: 40 minutes plus 5 minutes Q&A
- Invited Talks: 25 minutes plus 5 minutes Q&A
- Contributed Talks: 15 minutes plus 5 minutes Q&A
An LCD projector, a laptop computer (Windows 7) with Microsoft Office 2010 and Adobe Acrobat Reader, and a laser pointer are ready at each topical session room during the conference. Therefore, speakers are recommended to bring a power point or PDF file on a USB memory stick and upload into a folder labeled their session number in the morning of their session day. It is also possible to connect your own laptop PC to the projector. We strongly recommend the speakers to check their presentations on the screen in advance, preferably the day before their session. The available connector types will be D-Sub15. A room for testing and checking the presentations will be available in the venue.
Each poster presenter will be provided with a 1200mm (width) x 2100mm (height) board.
- The participants are responsible for printing their posters.
- The poster should be attached before the poster session starts. The location of the poster sessions will be announced at the venue.
- Pins and tape will be provided.
- The posters must be removed after the session.
Posters of the Tuesday session can be attached already on Monday during the morning coffee break, and must be taken down at the end of the poster session. Posters for the Thursday poster session can be attached already on Wednesday during the morning coffee break, and must be taken down at the end of the poster session. Corbett prize finalist posters can be attached on Monday morning and will be displayed throughout the conference. Pins will be provided.